[EXIM] Off topic: POP3 client test daemon and POP3 Proxy dae…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: michael
To: exim-users
Neue Treads: [Exim] Virt Domains 2.05 -> 3.03
Betreff: [EXIM] Off topic: POP3 client test daemon and POP3 Proxy daemon available
Hello,

this mail is off topic, but I have been asked to release source for the
proxy daemon a while ago, when I mentioned on this list, that I use one
for my distributed mail system that is based on exim. Unfortunately,
I can't find the adresses of those who asked any more.

The proxy daemon is now available at http://www.moria.de/~michael/pop3proxyd/
It is probably not useful for anybody as it is, but here it is nevertheless.

Additionally, a client test daemon is at http://www.moria.de/~michael/pop3testd/
It may be useful for others as-is. You can check it running at
pop3test.01019freenet.de (port 110) with a login and password of your
choice.

Please send any comments on this software directly to me at michael@???
and not to this list.

Michael