[EXIM] freeze on queueing and delaying delivery

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: James Fidell
To: Exim List
題目: [EXIM] freeze on queueing and delaying delivery
I'd like to be able to queue a message in a frozen state so that no
delivery attempts will be made until the administrator unfreezes the
message. Is there any way to achieve this other than queueing the message
with one call to exim and then freezing it with another ?

Also, I'd like to be able to specify a minimum delay when queueing a
message so that no delivery will be attempted (unless forced) before that
time period is up. Is this possible ?

It's not too difficult to write the code to get the functionality I need,
but if there's an easy way...

James.
--
 "Yield to temptation --             | Consultancy: james@???
  it may not pass your way again"    | http://www.cloud9.co.uk/james

        - Lazarus Long               |              James Fidell