Re: [EXIM] Crypting filter for messages matching a header sp…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
A: J C Lawrence, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Crypting filter for messages matching a header spec
On 13 May 99, at 9:36, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Due to some legal/NDA wrangles, I need to set up a PGP crypting
> filter under Exim such that all messages matching a beader spec
> (Sender: XXX) whose RCPT TO matches another spec are either:
> a) PGP crypted with a known shared key
> b) PGP crypted with that particular recipient's key
> Has anyone done something like this before?

I dodn't but I have a similar problem if you hade
suggestion/experences to share tell me: I wish that all messages
going to a determinate address (present in the alias file) be:
1) (optional)
    IF they are PGP signed, that signature verified and a
        "Signature verified/unverified" added (if applicable)
        so it is possible to verify on the fly if the signature were
        authentic just by browsing the files
2) (must) the incoming message is PGP signed with a "server's"
    key and sent back to the from: address
3) (must) the incoming message is sent to the list of local users
    and appended to a file

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile