Re: [EXIM] Release 3.00

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Release 3.00
Hmmm... the exim web server is actually in the process of moving and
being reconfigured. This unfortunately means that it could take a few
days for me to get things right... and specifically means that both the
ftp updates and the documentation updates may not appear immediately.

I'll get to this as soon as I have time. Also thanks to the people at
Planet who have built up the new server - also as a spare time activity.

I'm aiming to keep the server consistent rather than up-to-date during
the changeover, so its rather likely that the current server will
remain with the current content and the newer stuff will be put onto
the new server. When the new server appears stable I may release its
address for the bleeding edge people prior to it going in as a real
service.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]