Re: [EXIM] Case sensitive users

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Bowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Case sensitive users
At 05:03 PM 5/12/99 +0200, Jan Kocovski wrote:

>Hi,
>
>why do you need Case sensitiv users???
>
>regards

I can't speak for Fabian's needs, but sometimes (like in my case) it's
because the previous admin set it up that way, not knowing any better.

As for one way that Fabian might be able to solve the problem if he has a
small userbase and there are no 2 users that are similar (like usera and
userA) is to add an entry for each user in his aliases file like

msaah: msaaH

and set locally_caseless = false in the exim configure file and use an
lsearch for the search type.

At least that's the way I do it and it seems to work.

>Jan Kocovski
>WPF-Online
>-------------------------------
>www.wpf.de
>-------------------------------
>Tel: +49 69 97310116
>Fax:+49 69 97310113
>The professional way of world wide business...
>

>--
>*** Exim information can be found at http://www.exim.org/ ***

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/