Re: [EXIM] Example of POP before SMTP?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Example of POP before SMTP?

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 1999, Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a HOWTO or an example of how to set this up with exim?
> > Obviously it depends on the specific pop daemon in use but I was just
> > wondering if there were some examples somewhere...
>
> Q0806: How can I get POP-auth-before-relay support in Exim?

> A0806: See http://cc.ysu.edu/~doug/exim-pop.tar.Z which has some scripts for
>        this, courtesy of Doug S <doug@???>.

Thanks.. actually I'd found that since I sent my question. An
additional question though - is there any way to permit relay only with
a from address at the local (or a specified) domain, with a local-part
matching the local-part of the POP or IMAP login? I'm thinking it would
probably be more of a pain in the ass than its worth, but if there was
a simple way.....