[EXIM] domain list syntax question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bernard Stern
Para: exim-users
CC: stern
Assunto: [EXIM] domain list syntax question

Hello,

I have a little syntax question about domain lists. What I consider
as "local domains" are spread into several files, and I'm unsure
about the required syntax. What I have now is:

file1:
-----

local.ch:*.local.ch:
local2.ch:*.local2.ch

file2:
-----

virtual.ch:*.virtual.ch:
virtual2.ch:*.virtual2.ch:
virtual3.ch:*.virtual3.ch

and my local_domains and relay_domains variables of my configure file
are as follows:

local_domains = "@: \
                 lsearch;EXIM_CFG/file1: \
                 lsearch;EXIM_CFG/file2"

relay_domains = "@: \
                 lsearch;EXIM_CFG/file1: \
                 lsearch;EXIM_CFG/file2"

Is this the correct syntax for the file1 and file2, or should I have

file1:
-----

local.ch:*.local.ch: \
local2.ch:*.local2.ch