[EXIM] Newbie Question: Relaying Domains (again!)

Author: Paul Wickham
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [EXIM] Newbie Question: Relaying Domains (again!)
Hi!

The machine that exim will be running on will be a relay for our domain,
gardline.co.uk. It should forward all email for gardline.co.uk to our mail
server mail.gardline.co.uk. And vice versa. I have setup 'relay_domains =
*.gardline.co.uk; gardline.co.uk' in my configuration file, and a domainlist
router which works perfectly on the localhost when tested using exim -bt.
However when I try to email paul.wickham@??? from a remote host,
the server responds with 'relaying to <username>@gardline.co.uk prohibited
by administrator. I thought that to allow relaying relay_domains had to be
set and that was it. Is there something else?

Regards

Paul Wickham