[EXIM] Pipe transport option questions

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bruce Bowler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Pipe transport option questions
Realizing full well the dangers on the path I'm attempting to go down, are
there values that I can put in for the pipe transport specific options
timeout and max_output that say "there is no limit, run forever and fill
the disk"?

While I'm at it, I have a message that is sent to me by third@???.
It is sent to my main mail account. In the .forward file for that account
I have some code that looks for messages from third@??? with a
subject that matches a specific string. Messages like that get sent off to
another machine where they are sent through the pipe transport to have some
processing done based on the body of the message. If the "pipe transport"
machine has an error that would normally cause an error message to be sent
back to the sender (third@???), I want the error to really come back
to me and not them, since I'm more likely to know what to do with the error
than they are. What options do I need to set in which configuration file
to accomplish that.

tia,
bruce

Bruce Bowler                             207.633.9600 (voice)
Research Associate                       207.633.9641 (fax)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences    bbowler@???
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575           http://www.bigelow.org/