Re: [EXIM] Address rewrite

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Rudolf Kompf
CC: Exim discussion list
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Address rewrite
On Mon, 3 May 1999 Rudolf.Kompf@??? wrote:

> 1) Can I restrict address rewriting to outgoing mail?

If you can define what you mean by "outgoing mail" you can put
conditions into the expansion string. For example,

${if match{$sender_address}{^.*@???}{......} fail}

This particular example doesn't necessarily match "outgoing mail"
though: consider a message sent by one of your users to a remote host
which then forwards it back to somebody else in your domain. You could
test $sender_host address to check for this.

> 2) Is it possible to rewrite through headers_remove / headers_add the
> env-from header? If yes: Does this work before the SMTP dialog to GMX
> begins?

There is no env-from header. Do you mean the envelope's "From" address?
This is often called the "envelope sender". Because this is not an RFC822
header, you cannot access it via headers_remove / headers_add.

I do not understand "GMX", I'm afraid.