Re: [EXIM] Relaying with exim? (2.12)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: V. T. Mueller
Para: Wai dat Chan
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Relaying with exim? (2.12)
On Mon, 3 May 1999, Wai dat Chan wrote:
> After trying a few configurations, I'm not sure what I'm missing.
> Everything I do seems to allow me to relay =)

Unlike with several other changes, exim needs to re-read it's config every
time a change is done. So a hangup signal should help.

> How do I set up relaying so that only hosts in domain1, domain2 can
> relay via the mail server, but no one else external is allowed to?

Look for sender_host_accept_relay and sender_net_accept_relay in the docs.
It might be done by setting:
sender_host_accept_relay = *.domain1:*.domain2

> Internal settings should be made so that anyone on the same network
> as the mail server by default can send mail anywhere they want to.

Here you can use sender_net_accept_relay = local.net.ip/number of net bits

Please see the docs for a detailed description.

hth,
Volker
  Volker T. Mueller      Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet  Freiburg im Breisgau
  Student der Informatik    vtmue@???  +49 761 355-03 -80(fax)

          "Wer unter euch meint, weise zu sein in dieser Welt,
          der werde ein Narr, daß er weise werde."  1.Kor 3,18