Re: [EXIM] Un-unlockable queue

Author: Anand Buddhdev
To: Leonardo Boselli
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Un-unlockable queue
On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 03:02:23PM +0200, Leonardo Boselli wrote:

If you mask the information like that, we can't help you if there is a
genuine DNS problem. Please give us the full name of the server, and we may
be able to help you track down the problem. Alternative, do a queue run
with debugging, to see what is failing:

exim -d9 -qf ...

--
System Administrator
See complete headers for address, homepage and phone numbers