[EXIM] sender_address_relay

Author: mjm
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] sender_address_relay
Hello All,

Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

I currently have exim to do relaying control in the following manner:

relay_domains_include_local_mx
sender_net_accept_relay =
"10.0.0.0/23:192.168.0.0/24"

Note, changed the Ip Addresses for simplicity sake.

Anyway, I would also like to add a list of email addresses that can send
from anywhere.

So, if the sender_net_accept_relay test fails, then it checks to see if
the sender is one listed.

I believe I would use sender_address_relay, but not sure.

If I am right there, then I believe that the system should have it in this
order:

sender_net_accept_relay
sender_address_relay

Now if all of that is correct, three more questions.

1.) What is the format of sender_address_relay after the '='?

2.) Can you tell sender_address_relay to look at a file of email addresses
instead?

3.) One the configuration is change, is there a way to test it....
ie you can test an IP address with -bh.

The reason I want to add a list of emails, is that we have some costomers
that travel, and want to still be able to send mail from another network.

Thansk,
Mike