Re: [EXIM] DynamicIP Spam Sources List (DSSL)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: J.D. Falk
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] DynamicIP Spam Sources List (DSSL)

> P.S. Please define ``accountable''. Is Paul Vixie ``accountable''? What
> are you going to do to him if he messes up? Not like him?

    Sure, we've done that with you multiple times...some really
    clueful folks absolutely hate your guts these days.  *shurg*

    To be honest, though, I heard about this DSSL project (and
    its methodology) seperately from Ron's salesmanship here on
    exim-users, and it does look good...as long as Ron can keep
    his ego out of the tables.

    That's not specific to exim, though, so it's probably better
    disussed someplace else.

  |          "I know who I was when I got up this morning,               |
  |           but I must have changed several times since then."         |
  |                    - Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland              |

----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----