[EXIM] Address rewrite

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Kenneth Johansson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [EXIM] Address rewrite
I have a problem with address rewrite. I dont know if its my problem
(exim) or if it is the mail gateway that dose the rewrite.

If I test exim with exim -brw <any mail address> I have no rewrite of
any header. Is this a indication that I never ever will have a rewrite
of the From field or can it happen in some case anyway.

I use netscape (win) to write and send mail. In netscape I have set my
email to ken@??? and this works for locally
delivered mail but as you can se this is not what is in the From field
when anything leave this machine.

switchboard.ericsson.se is a dns alias for
kieraypc01.p.y.ki.era.ericcson.se I guess that exim will get the later
if it dose a lookup. Now can exim rewrite the From filed with this kind
of setup ??