Re: [EXIM] DynamicIP Spam Sources List (DSSL)

Author: Greg A. Woods
To: dssl-admin
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [EXIM] DynamicIP Spam Sources List (DSSL)
[ On Saturday, April 24, 1999 at 18:34:13 (-0400), Exim Mailing List Subscriber wrote: ]
> Subject: [EXIM] DynamicIP Spam Sources List (DSSL)
>

> First, I wish it to be known that the world's most comprehensive and most
> well maintained list of dynamic dialups is located here on imrss.org, and
> you can find out more about it by visiting http://www.imrss.org/dssl/.

So, what's the difference between your list and the MAPS DUL? You don't
mention the other list either in your exim-users posting, or on your web
page so far as I can see' and I don't see any mention of your list on
their web pages. Why is this?

You make some grand claims about how good your list is. Why a separate
list? Why is yours better maintained? How's the ordinary user to
choose between them, or do we just query both and hope the added traffic
and delays don't cause us or anyone else any problems?

Also, why is it that everything to do with imrss.org is so *totally*
anonymous? Who are you guys? Why are you hiding behind "role"
accounts? Are you accountable?

--
                            Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods@???>      <robohack!woods>