Re: [EXIM] Redirecting mail to port 26 for lyris server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
Para: exim
CC: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [EXIM] port 110 proxy
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Redirecting mail to port 26 for lyris server

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 exim@??? wrote:

> I have added the following to my configure file
>
> TRANSPORTS:
>
> lyris_smtp:
> driver = smtp
> service = 26
>

> ROUTERS:
>
> lyris:
> transport = lyris_smtp
> driver = domainlist
> route_file = /usr/exim/lyrishosts
> search_type = lsearch
>

> yes when i try and send to a mailing list on my server i get this
> message:
>

> biotalk@??? is undeliverable:
> lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Yes, routers handle remote domains, not local ones. Exim does not
expect a remote domain to have an MX record pointing at itself if the
domain is remote.

Order of routers is significant, is this router before or after the
regular SMTP router? try putting it before and this may work better.

Otherwise, you can add those domains to "local_domains", and use a
director instead of a router..