Re: [EXIM] minor self=local problems (and request for LMTP)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stuart Lynne
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] minor self=local problems (and request for LMTP)
> On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Stuart Lynne wrote:
>
> > First after moving one of my servers behind a masquerading firewall I
> > discovered that it does not seem possible to tell the exim that the IP
> > address of the firewall should be treated as equivalent to local. I thought
> > that perhaps one of:
> >
> >    hosts_treat_as_local = "virtual0.fireplug.net:mail0.fireplug.net:gateway.fireplug.net"
> >    local_domains = "whiskey.wimsey.com:gateway.fireplug.net"

> > might have worked, but neither seems to. Am I missing something or is this
> > just something not supported yet?
>
> What exactly goes wrong? Have you tried using exim -bh to see what
> things it is checking?

I'm hoping to be able to tell exim that even though the local interface
address is (for example) 192.168.40.1 that for purposes of the self=local
tests MX records that point to (for example) 24.112.113.88 (our external
network address) should be considered to be local.

-bh tests what it would do if sending mail from that address????

> >        non_mx_domains = "${domain}"
> >        batch_max = 1
> >        gethostbyname

> > The problem is that specifying ${domain} fails if more than one address
> > is trying to be delivered.
>
> Set max_rcpt=1 to restrict it to one address.

That works. I thought that batch_max was the parameter ...