Re: [EXIM] Force root? (fwd)

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: James FitzGibbon
Para: Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] Force root? (fwd)
* Microwave Systems Eximlist Exploder (eximlist@???) [990416 12:59]:

> I received one reply on this concerning the require_files check, but I
> still need to figure out how to force the exists check in the
> condition, and the aliasfile lookup itself in the aliasfile director,
> to be able to access files in a users home dir even if it isn't
> world-readable or readable by the exim user. Basically, I want it to
> use root UID to read those files. Is this not possible?

If it doesn't conflict with your local security policies, these checks are
done as either the exim uid or root (if no exim uid is defined). So, if you
don't set 'exim_user' in your configure file and you didn't define EXIM_UID
when you compiled it, the checks are done as root.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@???
EHLO Solutions                                       Voice/Fax +1 416 410-0100