Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport - once option

Author: James FitzGibbon
To: hamster
CC: Exim users mailing list
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Autoreply transport - once option
* hamster@??? (hamster@???) [990416 08:02]:

> Just playing with autoresponders, I think I know the answer this this
> already, is there a way of specifying how long between auto replies in
> the auto reply transport. I think the answer is no, but the docs
> appear to indicate otherwise (unless it's a typo). docs is a typo.

No, it's 'once_only' or nothing. I ran into this problem a while back and
came to the conclusion that if I wanted something more complex, I'd have to
link in perl and make a condition for the director that did specialized
comparison.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon (JF647)                                        james@???
EHLO Solutions                                       Voice/Fax +1 416 410-0100