Re: [EXIM] IRIX 6.3 and Exim

Author: Todd Jagger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] IRIX 6.3 and Exim
If you used the gcc compiler 2.8.x there is a known bug with the "gethost"
function under Irix. SGI recommends using either their cc compiler in Irix
6.5, or a lesser version of the gnu compiler (2.6.x).

Or, better yet, as others have mentioned to Phillip's surprise, there is an
Inst-able port of exim for Irix at http://freeware.sgi.com. Works good.

Have fun,
Todd