Re: [EXIM] sender_host_reject

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Pollywog
CC: Exim-users list
Subject: Re: [EXIM] sender_host_reject
On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> Since I cannot have a sender_host_reject external file consisting of IP
> addresses, is it possible to have two sender_host_reject lists and to have
> Exim first search the non-external IP list and then search the external
> textual host list?

(1) You *can* have a sender_net_reject external file consisting of IP
addresses (with masks, but the masks can be /32).

(2) You can have a list of the form

    sender_host_reject = 10.9.8.7 : 10.1.2.3 : lsearch;/some/list

(3) This is all going to change in the next release. You will be able to
have an external file containing IP addresses, and the host/net
distinction will be abolished.