[EXIM] LDAP lookup problems, 2nd part

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: michael
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [EXIM] LDAP lookup problems, 2nd part
Finally I succeeded to reproduce the second problem I mentioned in my
last mail and I can now reproduce a bug with looking up an optional and
in this case non-existant attribute of an entry:

Re-using cached connection to directory server for ldap://ldap.mydomain.de/dc=domain,dc=maildomain,o=myorg?forwardto

There is an entry with this DN, but it has no forwardto attribute. Ok so far.

perform_ldap_search: LDAP entry loop

Ok, we are in the loop now.

perform_ldap_search: LDAP exit entry loop data: dc=maildomain,o=myorg?mailbox

We left the loop, there was nothing found, but we still have a result.
To me, it looks like data (src/lookups/ldap.c:246 and :324) is returned
allocated but never got initialised. Does the library indeed return an
entry with no attributes for the above query?

This may in fact cause the problem I mentioned originally, but I am not
sure about that yet.

I would appreciate if someone else could check this code before I try to
break^h^h^h^h^hfix things.

Michael