Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?

Autor: Evan Leibovitch
A: Leonardo Boselli
CC: Exim users mailing list
Assumpte: Re: [EXIM] A filter for Malissa?
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Leonardo Boselli wrote:

> just a question: is not EASIER and SAFER just asking user NOT
> to use outlook ?

Yes.

Come to think of it, the EASIEST and SAFEST way to avoid future such virii
is asking isers not to use Windows :-).

> I recived a lot of such "viruses" on my NT machine, but no one did
> harm, since the MUA I use do not open attachment "spontaneously" ...

True. But NT boxes are still affected since they're the ones that fall
over so easily as a result. It doesn't take much volume of mail going
through an NT box before you can count it as a Denial of Service attack...