[EXIM] Stopping _outgoing_ Melissa mails?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [EXIM] Stopping _outgoing_ Melissa mails?
Hi!

As far as I was able to figure out, the Melissa virus sends itself out
to the first 50 recipients on every address book the local Outlook
client has access to. Does it do this with a single message and
multiple RCPT TO: in the SMTP dialog?

How can I configure exim to bounce mails that have more than 10
recipients that are not sent by Majordomo?

Is this possible?

Greetings
Marc