Re: [EXIM] fallback_hosts

Author: Sergey Matveychuk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] fallback_hosts
<-- Warning: charset 'x-user-defined' is not supported -->

OK! It's works! Thanks.

All messages route to relay machine.
But I had one message in queue before I made this changes. And this
message do not send to relay and stay in queue as before.
Log looks like:
1999-03-23 13:22:28 10O2ON-0000cp-00 == marinex@??? routing defer
(-35): remote deliveries being skipped

But test for this address pass right:
# exim -bt marinex@???
marinex@???
deliver to marinex@???
router = pass_to_proxy, transport = remote_smtp
host proxy.ciam.net [192.168.40.1]

How can I resolve this inconvenience?

--
Sem.
Sergey Matveychuk        | Institute Of Aviation Motors
                | Moscow, Russia
E-Mail: sem@???    | http://ciam.comtel.ru/~sem
Tel: +7-095-362-93-43        | UIN: 3317990