Re: [EXIM] Internal mail only?

Author: Paul Mansfield
To: Dave C
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Internal mail only?
On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Dave C wrote:
> relaying through the exim server for outbound SMTP. There is only one
> domain on the system, and we would like to restric who can exchange
> mail with the outside world sothe others would only be able to use
> intracompany mail...

I guess the thing would be to remove their IPs from the relay permission lists.

That way the system would see them as an outsider and they could only send mail
to the domain, exactly as a hotmail account can't relay through you but can
send mail to you.

Paul
----
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!