[EXIM] Compiling exim with db 2.7.3 (small patch)

Author: michael
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Compiling exim with db 2.7.3 (small patch)
I just compiled exim with the latest libdb and there is a small
change needed in dbfn.c:

The function db->cursor now needs three arguments instead of two.
The new third argument is called flags and the docs say (read
http://abyssinian.sleepycat.com/db/docs/api_c/Db/cursor.html):

----------
The flags parameter must be set to 0.

In addition, the following value may be set by logically OR'ing it into
the flags parameter:

DB_RMW Specify that the cursor will be used to update the database. This
flag should only be set when the DB_INIT_CDB flag was specified to
db_appinit.

I do not use CDB, so I simply added 0 as flags. Exim compiles and works
with that modification for me.

Michael