Re: [EXIM] record assumed not to exist

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Richard Mayhew
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] record assumed not to exist
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Richard Mayhew wrote:

> Hi
> I am new to exim, and I have been unable to find an explanation to the
> following error, could someome advise me what to do to have this fixed.
>
> 1999-03-09 15:31:19 10KMbP-0000bz-00 SEGV while reading
> "T:mail.intekom.co.za:196.25.69.21:10KMbP-0000bz-00" from dbm file: record
> assumed not to exist

You are the second person to report this error today. What is special
about March 9 1999? :-)    What operating system are you using? What DBM
library are you using? The problem is that a crash is occuring when Exim
calls your DBM library in order to read a record from one of its hints
files. This kind of problem can be related to incorrectly installed DBM
libraries.