[EXIM] and another thing ...

Author: Peter Galbavy
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] and another thing ...
Whilst looking at various headers for mail handled locally by
Majordomo and exim, I noticed that the actual mail list expansion
that is used, post-approval etc. is, of course, mentioned in
the Received: headers, eg.

    list: "|resend -l list list-hidden@domain"
    list-hidden: :include:/path/to/list/file

Hmm. OK, for lists that require approval, what would be the right thing
to do to either (a) stop people mailing to the "hidden" alias directly,
once discovered, or (b) how can I remove or munge that once part of
the Received: header ?

Maybe I am missing something obvious here - if so apologies. Ignorance
is Bliss after all - ask Demon folks. :)

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd