Re: [EXIM] how to remove "Envelope-to:"

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [EXIM] procmail transport & >From lines!
Assunto: Re: [EXIM] how to remove "Envelope-to:"
Quoth The UNIX Mighty! on Thu, Mar 04, 1999:
> How can i remove the line with ">From bikesh"

You can't. The "From " line (without the '>') indicates the
start of a message in standard UNIX mbox format. The '>' is
added when a line in a message starts with "From ", to indicate
that it's _not_ a start of a next message.

> and the "Envelope-to" line...
>
> my config file does has envelope_to_remove = true, but somehow it doesn't

Look at the option envelope_to_add in chapter 15 if exim 2.10
spec document. You see, "Envelope-To:" is removed, but is added
again on final delivery.

Not that I understand what your problem is, though. It's nice
sometimes. Say, you enable local part suffixes, and give your
address to various web sites as "bikesh-sitename@???".
When you get spam, you can easily discover who gave your address
to the spammers, looking at the Envelope-To header.

Vadik.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...