Re: [EXIM] Wishlist item?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Georg von Zezschwitz
Cc: Alexander Koch, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wishlist item?
On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Georg von Zezschwitz wrote:

> E.g., should
>
> sender_host_accept_relay = "!0.0.0.0/0:195.222.192/18"
>
> and
>
> sender_host_accept_relay = "195.222.192/18:!0.0.0.0/0"
>
> result into the same behaviour?

This suggestion was on the old wish list, but never made it onto the new
one. On the old list, it never got done, for exactly the reason you
suggest. I wasn't happy about how the "not" and the net masking should
interact, and how the "not" and the "except" options should interact.

There is also an item to think about some kind of partial-index handling
of net lists, which will probably interact with this. I haven't got
round to thinking about any of this, I'm afraid. Sorry. Something else
has always seemed more urgent.