[EXIM] Going walkabout

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Going walkabout
Apologies to those of you for whom this has no relevance - but I don't
know of any way to identify those who might be interested.

(1) I'm going to be in Cape Town and vicinity from March 25 to April 8.

(2) I'm probably going to be in the Eastern USA (New England, Columbus
Ohio, Baltimore) some time in October (dates not yet fixed, itinerary
flexible).

These trips are both holidays, but if any of you want to wine me, dine
me, or pay me big bucks, I might be able to accommodate you. :-)

Seriously, if it doesn't disrupt my hectic vacation schedule too much,
I'd be happy to meet for a chat with anybody who's interested, or even
talk more formally if there is a suitable occasion. I've just spent two
days running an Exim course for an ISP, so I have plenty of material
prepared. If you ask me to do that much for you, then I *will* want big
bucks. :-)

Please do NOT respond to the list!

Philip