[EXIM] Exim web pages

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Exim web pages
My apologies that these pages have been poorly maintained recently. I am
aiming to put out an update to the current exim version today or tomorrow.

I am shortly changing jobs. Bearing in mind that and my poor performance
on web page maintenance, it seems a good time to see if someone else is
better positioned to do a good job on this.

The server can stay where it is at present, unless anyone wishing to take
over has a server on good connectivity which they would prefer to use.
The domain name is held by Planet for the Open Source Community. Planet
are happy to continue contributing web space connectivity, DNS resources
and the mailing list system. Access to the (current) web server would be
by FTP only. There is also a US mirror site that is currently updated by
rdist over ssh.

Please can any volunteers to take on this job contact me (not the list)
within the next few days.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 207 6112                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]