Re: [EXIM] Redirection to a nonstandard port

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Balazs Nagy
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Redirection to a nonstandard port
On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Balazs Nagy wrote:

> I'm pretty new in exim and I want to ask you how can I redirect a
> virtualhost's all mail to an unusual SMTP port.

I don't want to sound overly grumpy, but I do spend a lot of time
working on the Exim documentation, and it seems that people are losing
the skills of finding their way around manuals. If you go to the index
in either the PostScript, PDF, or the HTML versions, and look for
"port", you will find an entry entitled "port for TCP/IP". It's also in
the concept index of the TexInfo version. Alternatively, you could try
grepping or searching with a text editor for the word "port" in the
spec.txt file. Grepping the FAQ will also provide relevant information.