[EXIM] fetchmail and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason Tang
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] fetchmail and exim
Hi all..

I don't know if a message about this I sent lastnight got through, but
here it is
again.

What I'm trying to do is have fetchmail download mail from my ISPs POP3
server and have it deliver it locally through exim, but in the headers
of the messages fetchmail seems to be giving a warning that it can'd
deliver to a local user called 'jason@???'. My machine is
both dragor.demon.co.uk and dragor.net so anything with these domains
should be delivered to local users. Worth noting that the defaul user in
fetchmail if it fails to deliver to the To address is jason and that is
obviously getting through.

Any one also using the same setup as me and have/had similar problems.
Its probably something really obvious I'm over looking. Any hints as to
things I _have_ to have configured in exim for me to eliminate the
problem being exim??

TIA
Jase
--
Jason Tang                                Blackwell Information Services
jason.tang@???             Beaver House, Hythe Bridge Street