Re: [EXIM] Paranoid problems ...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Leonardo Boselli
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Paranoid problems ...
On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Leonardo Boselli wrote:

> I have installed two system, and must be on by 17/2 ... however,
> after reading the manual, did not succeeded in knowing how to face
> these two problems:
> 1) How to disable the command mailq or any equivalent from
> anybotdy not being root so noone could see queued mail from
> other (not even the destination domain)

This should happen by default. Only "admin" users should be able to see
the queue. Non-admin users should be able to see only their own
messages.

>    2) Ho to set a filter so all address beginninmg with a certain
> charachter are forwarded to another machine ( in my case all
> address in the form 0s*@??? must be forwarded to
> 0s*@??? that have the mailboxes for them)

Set up a transport to the other machine:

special:
driver = smtp
hosts = other.machine

Set up a director

special:
driver = smartuser
transport = special
domains = domain.it
local_parts = ^0s

Or, if domain.it is not a local domain, set up a router (you can use the
normal smtp transport)

special:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp