Re: [EXIM] Wishlist Request: Documentation of command line

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Wishlist Request: Documentation of command line
On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, Marc Haber wrote:

> Simply browsing the spec's toc (I am using the HTML version) would be
> sufficient, but the headings are not very useful.
>
> They currently only say (for example):
>
> -Mrm option
>
> I believe something like
>
> -Mrm option - remove message from queue
>
> would be very helpful.
>
> May I add this as a wishlist request?

You may, but it won't be easy to do (because of the many different
document formats) and anyway, surely this is backwards? What you want to
look up is "removing messages" rather than browsing a list of options.
If you go to section R of the concept index in the HTML version, there
is an entry for "removing messages" which takes you straight to the -Mrm
option.