[EXIM] More IRIX6.2 problems (or new and improved!)

Author: Derrick MacPherson
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] More IRIX6.2 problems (or new and improved!)
So after spending parts of the day using a multitude of ways
to try and get exim to compile; including compiling on another
system, getting that to work, transporting the binaries over,
setenv'ing to use a different OSTYPE, not compiling
eximon.. so on..

So now what I have is this error:

         cc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.odirectory.o dns.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o globals.o  header.o
host.o log.o match.o moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o  readconf.o retry.o  rewrite.o
route.o search.o smlibident/libident.a pcre/libpcre.a directors/directors.a \
          routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
          -lelf     \

ld: FATAL 113: cannot link new 32-bit object without -n32: accept.o.
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

What is happening here, and how do I fix it?

and I noticed the build was falling over looking for a file called
/usr/include/sys/sysctl.h
The machine I am compiling on did not have that file, so I copied
it off of a 6.4 machine. The build continues past this previous point
of death, but I am not sure if it is related to th problem I am
having now... Has anyone got exim 2.11 to compile under 6.2?

Derrick
stuck..