Re: [EXIM] Unroutable domain is the host machine

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Rufus evison
Cc: Exim Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Unroutable domain is the host machine
On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Rufus evison wrote:

> I am baffled. I have set up exim on a new machine, and it is rejecting all
> messages as having an unroutable domain.

Unroutable domain means it cannot *route* a domain. If it is trying to
route a domain, it thinks the domain is not local.

> I have a server called myclient.mycompany.co.uk with exim set up on it.
> Primary host is set to myclient.mycompany.co.uk and appears in my list of
> local domains. I don't have a director for it, as it should be going through
> the system aliases director.

But is it? Have you tried running

exim -d9 -bt pinkorders@???

to see which directors/routers it is actually running?

> 1999-01-22 14:20:53 103hS9-00006T-00 ** orders@???
> k <pinkorders@???>: unrouteable mail domain
> "myclient.greencathdral.co.uk"

It obviously went through some kind of aliasing to turn "pinkorders"
into "orders". What is supposed to happen then?