Re: [EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Gyan Mathur
A: exim-users
Cc: gyan
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?

> > it doesn't specifically say (as far as I can see)
> > how the email message is passed to the program. Is this done on stdin?
>
> I don't see how you can possibly call this vague:
>
> | The standard output of the command is connected to a pipe

                 ------

Errhm. I think he wanted to know where the external command got its
_input_, not what happened to the output. Caffeine overdose again?
8-)

However, I think you can take it as read that the message is piped to
the command, in the same way as happens (for example) with the pipe
transport. I can't see any _obvious_ way of doing anything else nor
any reason why one would want to.

Gyan.