Re: [EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Graham Leggett
A: Sheldon Hearn
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?
Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I presume so, because this issue was discussed to death (and back) on
> the list in the second half of last year. You might want to look at the
> list archives, referenced from http://www.exim.org/ .

Hmmm... took a look, much discussion there was.

The question still remains though, the documentation on the queryprogram
function is vague - it doesn't specifically say (as far as I can see)
how the email message is passed to the program. Is this done on stdin?

Regards,
Graham
graham@???            "There's a moon
VWV Interactive                over Bourbon Street
                        tonight...