[EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graham Leggett
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] Virus checking email - the queryprogram router?
Hi all,

I am trying to include virus checking of all email passing through our
mailserver, bouncing virus infected mail.

I've checked the docs, and the "queryprogram" option seems to be the
solution, however the docs do not indicate how the message gets sent to
the program. Is this sent to the program on stdin? (which would be
ideal...).

Has anyone tackled this problem before? I'm using Exim on a Linux
machine using McAfee antivirus as the virus scanner.

Regards,
Graham
graham@???            "There's a moon
VWV Interactive                over Bourbon Street
                        tonight...