著者: Jason Tang
To: exim-users
題目: [EXIM] newbie help..
Hi there..
I was wondering if anyone could give a hand, what I'm trying to do with
exim is to stop everyone trying to relay/deliver mail through exim, but
only allow localhost. The reason for this is that I'm using fetchmail to
pick up mail from a pop server, then have exim deliver them locally or
relay them on. But my ISP also tries to deliver those same mails through
SMTP to my machine, which I want to ignore.

Any help would be much appreciated

Jase
--
Jason Tang                                Blackwell Information Services
jason.tang@???             Beaver House, Hythe Bridge Street