Re: [EXIM] reject recipents???

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Postmaster
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] reject recipents???
On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Margrit Loebner wrote:

> I'm looking for a rule to reject special unknown recipients.
>
> My idea:
> ::::::::
>
> We have any virtual domains. If recipients are of the form
>    name@name-of-virtual-domain
> it is easy.
> The virtual domain director , which I've configured, can find out
> errors and rejects unknown addresses.

> but: If recipient is of the form account@???...

Let me see if I understand this correctly. There are certain recipient
addresses that you don't want to accept. These addresses are not in any
of your local domains.

A question: where are these messages originating? Are they coming from
your local host, or are they coming in via SMTP? If they are coming in
via SMTP, you can turn on receiver_verify (if you haven't already) and
arrange for these addresses not to verify, by including a router of the
form

verify_check_specials:
driver = domainlist
condition = ${if eq {$local_part@$domain}{account@???}{yes}{no}}
verify_only
fail_verify
route_list = *

where of course you can extend the "condition" setting to use regular
expressions, file lookups, Perl calls, or anything else that is
available. The failure of the verification causes an error return to the
SMTP RCPT command, so the messages never get into your system.

If you are receiving such messages from the local host, then they are
already in the system, and have to be failed locally. You have to do
something more complicated. One possibility would be to use a similar
router to send such messages to an autoreply transport which sends back
an error message to the sender.

I would recommend trying to do this without using rewriting, since it is
really a routing problem, not a rewriting problem.