Re: [EXIM] majordomo with exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julian
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] majordomo with exim

> My majordomo works perfectly with exim, but I've a litte problem:
>
> The alias chain is
>
> <name-l@???>  aliased  to  <name-l-x@???>,
>                            where "majordomo" is a local domain to exim.

> The alias file for majordomo reads
>
> test-l-x:"|/opt/majordomo/wrapper resend -l test-l test-l-m"
> test-l-m::include:/opt/majordomo/lists/test-l
>
> Unfortunatly all mail passing the list contains

>       for <name-l-m@???>
>       id 102YqX-0007QR-00; Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:57:21 +0100

> But I want to hide the "test-l-m" alias to prevent misuse if the list.
>
> Can this be done ?
>
> Regards        _______________________________________________________________
> Frank Elsner  /                           c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |

If you read the FAQ, whose URL escapes me, but which implements a modified
schema for majordomo then whilst you can't prevent the addresses used by
majordomo leaking out from time to time, you can instead prevent external
users from mailing to that address. Someone posted the URL within the last
2 weeks, so you can check the archives.

I actually keep meaning to do some more work on the setup, but I never have the
time to tidy up what we have here to a state where it is useable by other
people.

Julian
Unix Admin, Internet Vision