Re: [EXIM] How can I know the value of the parameter of RPCT…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jose Francisco Pereiro Seco
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] How can I know the value of the parameter of RPCT command in a system filter?
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Jose Francisco Pereiro Seco wrote:

> someone sent a mail to me:
>
> from: anyone@anydomain
> to: user1@mydomain,user2@mydomain
> cc: user3@mydomain
>
> that mailer sent to me 3 messages,but the same headers and, with a

system filter I don't know $local_part,then if I want to process the
messages per destination user I can't do it because I don't know to who
was destinated that messages.If I use $recipients variable I'll do three
process of the same mail.The question is: How can I know the value of
the parameter of RPCT command in a system filter?

The $recipients variable contains the list of all RCPT TO arguments. If
somebody sends you three copies of the same message, each with a single
RCPT TO, then I cannot see how you can avoid processing it three times.

If you want to process the messages per destination user, then you
cannot use a system filter, because that runs just once per message. You
have to set up per-destination filtering. You can do this be defining a
director that runs all destinations through the same filter file. See
section 42.2 of the Exim manual (2.10 edition).