Re: [EXIM] periodic queue runs

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] periodic queue runs
Quoth Marc Haber on Sat, Jan 16, 1999:
> I am changing the configuration too often. This simply is too
> error-prone. I'd rather run a daemon with -q2m.

Ok, you insist on queue_smtp... Well, another option is: set the
retry times to something very very large (or just avoid running
the daemon), but unset queue_smtp. When the message is injected,
exim will try to deliver it, and if it fails (e.g., the link is
down), the message will be put into the queue.

On dialup, run "exim -qf" to process the queue one time. If you
send mail while you're online, it will be delivered.

Vadik.

--
Strange Fruit.  A brilliant way to describe
somebody hanging from a tree...