Re: [EXIM] Please cut down off-topic posting

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: James FitzGibbon
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] Please cut down off-topic posting
On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> However does anyone have the time and appropriate skills to be able to
> make notes on stuff going past so that we can condense the good stuff into
> FAQ entries.....?

I think setting up a FAQ-O-Matic might be helpful. That way there is no
one person who has to keep up with issues.

For a good example of one in use, look at:

http://www.openldap.org/faq

This way, we could let anyone post to the FAQ, but if someone finds
something that is obviously out-of-date or incorrect, they could change
it.

I'd be glad to set one of these up on my site, but it would probably make
more sense to have it under www.exim.org.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon                                                james@???
System Engineer, ACC Global Net                   Voice/Fax (416)207-7171/7610