[EXIM] You are being watched - was Dealling with a specific …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David M Walker
Para: Exim Users Mailing List
Tópicos Novos: tracing USA dialup addresses - was Re: [EXIM] You are being watched
Assunto: [EXIM] You are being watched - was Dealling with a specific spammer
Apologies, this is not the right forum and has gone off topic from
the original posting but I felt everyone ought to be aware.

After raising the discussion last night about this guy a user reported
the same spams but with a modified fingerprint. The first of these
mails occured about 3 hours after my initial mail.

The revised fingerprint is: